Welcome to the COOLEST Camps for 2015
Summer Learn to Ice Skate Camp (5 - 15 year olds)
We're sorry, but both sessions of our Learn to Skate camp for the Summer of 2015 are SOLD OUT!
We look forward to your participation next summer!
Camp 1: June 15-19 SOLD OUT
Camp 2: July 20 - 24 SOLD OUT
- No skating experience necessary. Campers will be grouped according to the skating level.
- Skate rental is included in the fee or you may bring your own skates.
- Bring your own lunch or buy at the Cooler Cafe.
- Dress warm for ice skating. Bring a hat or a helmet (recommended).
- Drop off campers by 8:30am, Pick up campers by 2:30pm.
- Aftercare available until 5:00pm ($10/day)
- 1 hour and 45 minutes on the ice
- 45 minutes of group instruction, 1 hour of free skating, supervised (on ice group instruction by professional skating coaches)
- 2 hours on the roller rink
- Games, ball playing, roller skating (on Thursday)
9:15 - 10:30am Roller Rink (Warm up)
10:45 - 11:30am Group Instruction (Ice)
11:30 - 11:45am Snack (included)
11:45 - 12:45pm FREE ICE SKATING (supervised)
1:00 - 1:30pm Lunch (your own or buy at the Cooler Cafe)
1:30 - 2:30pm Roller Rink (Games, Ball Play)
How to register: If you have participated in the Coolest Camp before, please log in with your e-mail address and the password. If you are new to the Coolest Camp, please click "Create an account" on the left to start the process. You need to have a separate account for Learn to Skate and the Camp.